Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I want it real and I want it here and now

I want it real
and I want it here and now
July 15, 2014
By: Gina Yoryet Roman



I am elated, but first and foremost, I’ve been captured in a bubble of peace and harmony. That solemnity I always long for, and which almost seems like a mirage when I am entrapped in the tempest of life.

This time it is not a delusion, it is a reality, MY truth that is slowly and tenderly developing day by day...
If it were up to me, I would  have it here and now but after trial and error, I am well aware that only fools rush in, that's why I want to save the best for last.

Today I am ecstatic when I close my eyes and envision that it is NOT a mere illusion of my deceitful imagination and my throbbing heart, but the certainty that there’s someone, somewhere, in this planet who yearns for spiritual, personal, emotional, physical, professional, and financial fulfillment as much as I do, and best of all, that someone is envisioning it in congruence with the woman I am looking at in the mirror right this second...

That is the best of all victories and glories!

When I was driving today, silence revealed the answers.

No comments: