Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Silence reveals the answers, Prayers provide solutions

Silence reveals the answers
Prayers provide solutions
July 8, 2014
By: Gina Yoryet Roman


It’s 10:00 am and I am growing impatient (patience has never been one of my virtues) because my student has not shown up yet...

10:24
She just appeared!

7:00 pm,
Earlier today, I sat down quietly absorbing every single second of quietness. Those quiet  moments when I have a face off with myself have been my greatest inspiration to use my imagination and release my deepest emotions. I have always been very emotionally driven so why not release those sentiments through writing and share my thoughts with friends and family?

Towards the end of last month when I was required to write down my after thoughts about ‘Rules and Tools that Build Successful Women, How I Achieved Life, Work and Balance,’ I unleashed everything that was buried deep down in my heart. I spoke out very honestly and gave my reasoning for that. First and foremost, the woman warrior who gave birth to me and who’s taught me to never give up, my sisters, my female best friends (Rosie, Norma, Jenny, etc.), my female mentors and all the successful women in my life. All these women are the real ‘why.’

After thoughts:
Being part of HERspectives is yet another long-sought victory.
A  childhood dream turned into passion, a passion diverted into reality. A verdict that reveals my essence and proves that obstacles are nothing but tiny matters. These principles were written very enthusiastically and every word that comes out of my heart and soul has a reason. ´YOU!´ and millions of women worldwide for you to resonate with it all and keep going despite all the stumbling blocks lying ahead.

Ayn Rand once stated,
“I want to see, real, living, and in the hours of my own days, that glory I create as an illusion. I want it real. I want to know that there is someone, somewhere, who wants it, too. Or else what is the use of seeing it, and working, and burning oneself for an impossible vision? A spirit, too, needs fuel. It can run dry.”

My spirit would´ve run dry long ago had I not had a reason. Yet, I found it and that´s what´s ignited me and kept me going...

This morning I thought of this victory and emphasized the why. Then I meditated about my whole life in general.
I am the ‘who,’ the protagonist of my own existence that’s why since I was a little girl I have yearned for the answers of why, when, how, which, what, where. To this day during my prayers I still question all the aforementioned.
How did I end up being Gina Yoryet, why does my bond with my faith and spirituality grow stronger every day?
Why was I so beautifully blessed with such a big family?
Why do I always challenge myself to thrive higher and better, why do I love my job and helping others through my skills and knowledge?
What led me to develop a profound love for health and fitness?
When and how was I pulled towards charity work?
When was my interest for reading developed?
Why, when, how, where did my dream for a game called words turn into a passion and when did that passion divert into ‘MY’ reality?
What is the purpose of my ALWAYS being so speculative and reflect about even the littlest things in life?
When and how did I learn to embrace and welcome the simplest things in this universe?

Today that peace of mind, those moments of quietude revealed the answers to all the questioning. I was meant to be a woman with a very powerful mind who dreams,  sometimes plans, works arduously, thrives, achieves, a woman who finds it necessary to share her skills and wisdom with others. Someone who tries to change her life by helping others to change theirs. All my why’s and reasons are intertwined, one has slowly and progressively led to another and they have backed up each one of my ABC’s to help me remain spiritually, emotionally and physically resilient.

Praying has always provided solutions, when I leave everything to the divine power above me, it all works out sooner or later...

Now that I've found my reason, I don't want my spirit to ever run dry.




No comments: