Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Pledge to you

My Pledge to you
August 30, 2014
By: Gina Yoryet Roman


To my papi, H. farmer


I promise to love and cherish all the days we have together...
I promise to stand by you through good and bad, ups and downs, black and white...
I promise to crave your body forever..
I promise to love you more and more every day that goes by...
I promise that I will listen to you when you´re having a bad day...
I promise that I will take care of you when you are sick...
I promise that I won’t give you la chancla, or tus chanclazos...
I promise to hug, kiss you and cuddle with you any chance I get...
I promise to love, cherish and respect your (our) home forever...
I promise to be your friend till the end of time...
I promise to respect you and NEVER offend you...
I promise to never take you and everything you have given me for granted...
I promise to take interest or at least try all your hobbies...
I promise to work with you in order for us to prosper and find balance in every aspect: Spiritually, personally, emotionally, professionally, financially and physically...
I promise to follow your manly intake without complaining...
I promise that I will teach you Spanish and about my culture...
I promise that I will learn to cook more and to make you some nice meals...
I promise to keep each of our "roles" equal.
We both play an equal part in our lives...
I promise to give you a family...
I don’t promise perfection but I promise to work on my flaws to be a better person for us...
Baby, you are my life, my heart, and my soul.
My life would be nothing without you.
you make me whole in so many ways.
and I am very thankful to God and life that our paths have crossed.
I am eager to spend the rest of my life with you.
You are everything I ever looked for in a man and so much more, that’s why I am giving you all of me and if I had more, I wouldn’t hesitate to give you all of that and so much more!
Thank you for everything you have ever done for me
and will ever do for me.

I love you! forever and always!

No comments: